Horticulture Operatives in Ireland.
Recruitment & Training
Role Description: The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team, producing food items to fulfill production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
• Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Meet production targets.
• Will be required to work across all areas of the production facility.
• Physical role including lifting and standing.
• Further specific role details available on inquiry.
• Minimum annual remuneration: €22,000
• Standard working week 39 hours
• Training in English language skills, company operating procedures will be provided.
• Suitable accommodation will be made available
Locations: Cavan, Monaghan, Tipperary, Cork, Wexford, Dublin, Meath, Offaly, Kildare,
Please apply below